Organizational Development & Human Resources
Featured Job Listing
Programmer analyst, west campus
Serves as a member of the Enterprise Application Services Team collectively responsible for the development, maintenance, and on-going support of the College's core enterprise application systems and other custom and third-party applications.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Responsible for designing, analyzing, coding, documenting, and implementing applications that support, enhance and integrate with the college-wide enterprise application suite.
2. Provides on-going support of all enterprise and related applications, as well as functional and technical problem resolution.
3. Develops design specifications according to business requirements.
4. Delegates tasks to other programmers as appropriate.
5. Programs, tracks progress of projects and performs thorough testing of systems to comply with quality assurance standards.
6. Maintains and supports application related systems/servers to ensure minimal downtime and loss of productivity and service.
7. Collaborates and communicates effectively with other Information Technology areas for implementation, design, integration, diagnosis and resolution of complex system projects, problems and issues.
8. Prepares and presents training sessions on application systems hardware and software, as required.
9. Prepares regular status reports which may include weekly, monthly, annual and special project status reporting.
10. Serves as liaison to College offices, committees and Information Technology personnel as required.
11. Recommends, initiates and implements improvements to IT operations and processes. Contributes constructive suggestions for change or improvement in other areas.
12. Performs other departmental duties, as required.
HOURS & LOCATION
Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32825