"More than what Works: Focusing on what Matters Most
when Strengthening Student Success"
This gathering of the 28 state colleges in Florida focuses on assessment and student learning, providing support for colleagues new to the work with connections to those who are leaders in the field. We are able to use this time to connect, renew, and refresh with conversations specific to the opportunities and challenges we face in Florida related to teaching, learning, and overall student success.
Session presenters will focus on assessment strategies and impact related to:
- Developing leaders and strengthening student learning
- General Education and the AA programs
- Workforce Education and the AS and BS programs
- Student Affairs and our impact outside of the classroom
- Strategic faculty and staff development related to assessment
- Learning from Quality Enhancement Plans (QEP) and accreditation
Join us for:
- Introductory workshops for those new to assessment
- Hands-on sessions focused on practical skills and strategies
- Exploration of tools and techniques for program evaluation
- Discussion related to data analytics and decision-making
Breakfast, lunch, breaks, and session materials will be included.
Seating is limited for workshops with keynote speakers.
Please complete the registration form below and submit with payment to Tana Damian.
Payment may be made by check or credit card.
State Assessment Meeting 2016 Registration
Registration Fee: $125 (May 2 - June 10)
*Online Registration closes June 10
Discounted rate available for groups of three or more from the same institution.
The first two registrations are at the full rate. Those registering afterwards are eligible for a $10 discount. Please contact us for details.
Valencia College Faculty and Staff Member Registration
Discounted Rate: $75
Please complete the registration form below and additional documents as needed. See page 3 for submission details.
State Assessment Meeting 2016 Valencia Faculty and Staff Registration
Questions? Please send us an E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Laura Blasi, Director, Valencia Institutional Assessment (VIA)— 407-582-3113.
SAM 2016 Conference Poster
Please check Valencia’s SAM Website
for future announcements and for updates: