Admissions & Records
Students register for class(es) online via their Atlas account. If you do not have access to a computer at home or work, you may register for classes on campus using any of our Atlas Access Labs. Atlas registration provides current
class listings and a Registration Planner (click here to view a 90 second video on the benefits of using the Registration Planner) to help you create a class schedule with the courses you need.
Students with certain holds will not be able to register for classes until the holds
have been cleared. The Registration Planner will tell you if have a hold that will prevent you from registering for classes or you may log in to your Atlas account, click on the Courses tab, select Registration inside the Registration channel, select Registration Status, and then select the term you want to register for -if you have a hold on your account and you are not sure how to resolve it,
please visit any Answer Center for assistance.
For Atlas Registration:
To register via the web log in to your Atlas account. If you have not completed the initial account set-up, select 'Sign up for an account' and follow the online instructions.
After logging in to your Atlas Account:
- Click on the Courses tab
- Click on Registration inside the Registration channel
- Click on Register for Classes
- Select the
term and click submit
- Click on Registration Planner (click here to view a 90 second video on the benefits of using the Registration Planner) to select your classes and create a class schedule
- Send your class schedule to your Registration Cart***
- In your Registration Cart, click on Register (note, if this is your first registration attempt for the semester, you will be prompted to update your Valencia Alerts and submit your Student Enrollment Agreement before you can complete registration - you will need to return to your Registration Cart after submitting the Student Enrollment Agreement to complete registration).
- Pay for your classes by the Fee Payment Deadline indicated in the online Important Dates & Deadline Calendar.
***Make sure to Check Your Registration Status (Step 2) to view your registration day and time (Registration Time Ticket) and other information which may impact your registration.
Confirm that you have been successfully registered into all of your classes by clicking on your Student Detail Schedule (you will need to print your Student Detail Schedule in order to purchase books for your classes).