Valencia Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of the following terms and conditions are
being set forth as an additional requirement to use the Valencia College, Tuition Installment Plan.
1. I authorize Valencia
College to alter my TIP agreement, to equal the total of all tuition,
fees and bookstore charges due on my account for the current term.
2. I understand that if Financial Aid is awarded before or after my agreement has been established, adjustments and changes will be made to the account. If Financial Aid is insufficient to cover the remaining balance, my payment obligation will continue with Nelnet Business Solutions. If Financial aid is sufficient to cover my entire balance, my Tuition Installment Plan will be reduced to zero ($0.00) and no payments will be due to Nelnet Business Solutions (Effective Fall 2009 ). I also understand that after a certain date during the semester, my TIP agreement will not change upon receiving financial aid. I will receive a refund in the full amount of my financial aid when posted to my account and will make payments to Nelnet Business Solutions as scheduled.
3. I am personally liable to Valencia
College for any tuition, fee and bookstore charge debts
that remain on my account as a result of the following:
- I am in default of my TIP agreement with Nelnet Business Solutions
and all monies due have been transferred back to my Valencia account.
- I have added a class(es) after the Increment
deadline and my TIP agreement could not be updated for the new
- I have charged books against my financial aid instead of my
- I terminated my TIP agreement and I must pay my tuition and
fees to Valencia College by the payment deadline or
my registration will be deleted.
refund of payments made to my TIP agreement will be returned to
Valencia College within 45 - 60 days from the Add/Drop
deadline. Valencia College will then refund the student,
not the responsible party on the TIP agreement (if the two are not
the same) through HigherOne based upon the college's
existing refund policy.
5. Failure to pay fees owed on my TIP agreement,
or otherwise defaulting on the agreement, will result in a financial
hold placed on my Valencia account. This action will prevent me
from receiving grades or transcripts and will also prevent me from
registering in a future term at Valencia.