Organizational Development & Human Resources
Featured Job Listing
Web portal developer/sharepoint engineer
The Valencia College Web and Portal Services team is responsible for developing and maintaining the public and internal facing web presence for Valencia College, including SharePoint, a java based web portal, a CMS system using PHP, and static html based sites, as well as additional applications that interact with the ERP software.
We are currently in search of a SharePoint Developer that has experience administering, developing, customizing, and integrating sites, portals, workflows utilizing SharePoint.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Follow project management principles, including agile project management principles
2. Participate in planning of software projects, and tracking of software issues
3. Participate in change management processes
4. Code, test and support working code
5. Ability to configure systems, and applications to meet user and software requirements
6. Awareness of industry standards and industry shifts in software engineering
7. Maintains, supports, and updates code, ensuring all technologies used, and all code developed is maintained in line with industry support and updates
8. Track code development and changes in a source control repository or repositories as determined by organization
9. Analyze code, applications and data using a variety of application monitoring and logging tools
10. Continuously updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
11. Serves as liaison to College offices, committees and Information Technology personnel as required.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
HOURS & LOCATION
Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32825