Semester Study Abroad

You can earn college credit at an institution in another country for a semester. Since Valencia does not offer semester programs in other countries, you would need to enroll in a program offered by another university/college or organization and get transfer credit. You must be a full-time Valencia student and have completed a semester of coursework at Valencia in order to participate.

Please download the Semester Study Abroad Planner which will help you keep track of all the steps involved in this process. You must contact the SAGE office as soon as you are ready to begin the planning process.