Valencia's West Campus Testing Center is available to students for:
- Make-up exams arranged with a professor
- Special accommodations testing arranged with a professor
Before Arriving at the Testing Center Students Will Need:
- A student ID or state driver's license
- Instructor's last name
- Which exam(s) are being taken
- For instructions on how to upload a test using Atlas, click here.
- During our peak testing periods, we may be unable to answer the phones, so please contact the Testing Center staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referral forms may be picked up and filled out in the Testing Center when exams are submitted in person.
- You must have a current Valencia photo ID to take an exam in the Testing Center
- The last exam is given one hour prior to closing
- PERT, CPT, Compass, CJBAT, and TEAS tests are proctored in Assessment, located in SSB-171, 407-582-1101
Closures for 2017
- Monday, January 16 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Friday, February 10 (Learning Day)
- Monday, March 13 through Sunday, March 19 (Spring Break)
- Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, July 4 (Independance Day)
- Monday, September 4 (Labor Day)
- Thursday, October 12 (College Night)
- Wednesday, November 22 through Sunday, November 26 (Thanksgiving)
- Thursday, December 21 through Monday, January 1 (Winter Break)
ALL STUDENTS MUST BE DONE with their test(s) at the time the Testing Center closes! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Refusal to follow this rule will result in a staff member of the Testing Center contacting the professor and reporting the student’s behavior!
**PLEASE NOTE: Individual proctoring of non-Valencia tests is not arranged through the Testing Center. It is arranged through Continuing Education .
A current Valencia ID, UCF ID, or state driver's license is required