The Computer Access Lab staff invites all Valencia faculty to
visit the lab. Come see what we have to offer you and your students.
Please feel free to contact us if you
have any comments or concerns regarding software workshops we offer,
course specific software you would like us to purchase for your
students to use, or even hardware you would like to have available
for your students. We value your input and look forward to working
with you. Please review our guidelines for faculty below.
SCHEDULING A CLASS
- An instructor may schedule a class to use one of the lab classrooms,
but may not schedule it for an entire semester. To schedule a
class the Instructor must call at least a week in advance to make
- Instructor will inform the lab regarding software, hardware
and any peripheral needs for the class.
- The Instructor should accompany the class to the lab and remain
in the lab during the class.
- West Campus credit classes will be given first priority in scheduling
CLASS ASSIGNMENTS MADE TO STUDENTS
- To better assist students, an Instructor should notify the lab
when he/she makes an assignment that will require students to
use the lab.
- The following information will be most helpful to lab staff:
the instructor's name, the course number, the software to be used,
and the date the assignment is due.
- It will also be very beneficial if the instructor notifies
the lab manager of any problems that students might have in the
lab, so that such problems may be remedied.
ADHERENCE TO COPYRIGHT LAW
- Faculty members using the Computer Access Lab will observe the terms
of agreement for
each software package used. Copies may be made for use by classes
only as provided for in the terms of agreement for the software
- Any faculty member who wishes to use software not owned by the
Computer Access Lab must provide the lab with written documentation stating
that the software may be used and copied for teaching purposes.
We look forward to working with you.
C.A LAB HOURS
Contact us at: 407-582-1646
Contact the West Campus Library: