Student Success Home
If you're looking for a way to survive college, take SLS 1122 Student
Success. This course is designed to introduce you to college resources,
help you map out your education plan, select a major when you're ready,
set some goals for yourself and dust off those study skills so necessary
for your success!
Besides that, you'll be able to connect with your peers and make
some friends. Who says you need to go it alone?
You might want to take Student Success if:
- You tend to be a procrastinator
and you'd like to change your
- You got through high school without studying much and now
college is looking scary.
- You need to improve your skills in
memory, test taking, or note taking.
- You'd like to make better
use of your 24/7…that is, become
a time management whiz.
- You have some doubts about your major or
you're not sure what
your next steps will be after life at Valencia.
- You feel lost when
you step on campus…so many resources, so
- When people ask you what you want to be when
you grow up, your answer is "Ummmm…still looking for good
- You're in search of meaningful goals for yourself.
For additional information, please contact: