Continuing Education for Healthcare Professions
Ways for Individuals to Register
- Online Registration
To register online,simply visit the course catalog and select the course or program you desire.
When you open each course, choose the section (date) and click on the shopping cart to proceed.
Please remember to pay online after you have registered for your courses in order to secure your seat.
Print your confirmation after you have paid for your course(s).
Fax your Registration Form
- Cail your Registration Form
- Mail with payment to:
Education for Health Professions
P.O. Box 3028, MC 4-47
Orlando, FL 32802-3028
Please have course name, schedule number and credit card information available.
Course confirmations are mailed to the preferred address provided.
- In Person
Campus, 1800 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, Building HSB 200
How to Pay
- You can pay for courses online, over the phone, in person, or through the mail.
- Valencia accepts cash, money orders, checks, VISA, MasterCard,
American Express and Discover.
- Checks and money orders must be payable to Valencia College.
- Cash payments may only be made in person at
the Business Office at any of our campus locations.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age
- Walk-in registrations are accepted at the West
Campus, Building 2-208
- Payment must accompany registration form
- If a course cancels, and you have preregistered, we will
attempt to notify you.
- A notice will also be placed at the entrance to the classroom.
- Your tuition will be refunded according to our refund
- Encouraged due to limited course size
- Registration at the door is based on space availability
- Enrollment is on a first-come basis
- Low enrollment may result in course cancellation
- Full refunds are given when a class is canceled by the
college. Course fees will be fully refunded if request is
received at least 5 business days prior to course start
date. Please note that course fees for eLearning courses
are non refundable once the course has been accessed.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
of Registration Fees
- Refund checks will be mailed within 15 working days.
- A refund will be issued back to the credit card.
In addition to the payment
options listed above, businesses/organizations may submit purchase
orders and/or formal letters of authorization that must accompany
Faxed registrations must
include a copy of the purchase order or formal letter of authorization
with originals sent to the Business Office.
Purchase orders and/or
formal letters of authorization must include:
- Company letterhead with a typed billing address, not handwritten
- Contact name, title, and phone number of person authorized to
purchase for business/organization
- State the following: "This letter authorizes Valencia Community
College to bill [company name] for:"
- What is being authorized; i.e., tuition, books, etc. Student(s)
name(s), Social Security number(s), course number(s), and dates
- NOTE: Letters of authorization signed by students are not accepted.
are mailed for all registrations except Web.
Valencia currently offers courses and programs in areas such as Basic Life Support, Healthcare Mandatory and License Renewal Courses, and Dental Education.
View Course Catalog