Valencia College on your Mobile Device
Connect to Valencia College resources on-the-go with Valencia Mobile for Android & iOS devices.
Get access to the college faculty and staff phone directory, campus maps, course schedule, news and events, photos and videos, account balance, and grades.
Version 2.0 is now available for Android Devices, iPhone & iPad
New Features Include:
Stay logged into the app to allow access to your secured information.
Better integration of Campus Maps.
Notifications directly from your Atlas Account.
More information in your Class Schedule.
Overall improvements in application performance
SafetyCollege Safety announcements and contact numbers can be found here.
Directory SearchSearch for faculty and staff contact information with our directory search.
EventsFind out what's coming up at Valencia. Browse upcoming Student Events at each campus.
MapsView a map of each campus and all of the listed buildings. This map includes a GPS location of where you are in respect to the campus facilities.
Atlas AnnouncementsGet the latest Atlas announcements on your mobile device
GradesHave easy access to view your grades anytime and from anywhere.
ScheduleKnow your schedule and stick to it without question.
NewsKeep up-to-date with all of the Valencia College news updates with a simple RSS connection to the Valencia News Web site.
PhotosKeep up-to-date with all of the Valencia College news updates with a simple RSS connection to the Valencia News Web site.
VideosView Valencia's Videos.
Account BalanceNever feel in the dark about your account balance. This app will give you the peace of mind that you expect and deserve when wanting to know where you stand with your account balance.
Coming SoonFind up and coming features that Valencia College is producing to better your all around app experience.
Find the Valencia Mobile App for iPad & iPhones in the App Store.
Find the Valencia Mobile App for Android devices in the Google Play.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you going to add more features in the future?
Yes, we are working on the application to improve functionality and add new features. You can preview what is coming by using the Coming Soon button in the application.
Is there a suggestion box for feedback? Where do I report issues?
Yes, you can either submit a support ticket to submit feedback and report issues. You can also find the link to the feedback form in the application in the information icon at the bottom right of the application screen.
What user name and password do I use to login?
You can use your Atlas user name and password to login to any application with a lock icon on it.
Who can I ask for help with the mobile application?
Students: Please visit an Atlas Access lab on your campus or call the student help desk at x5444.
Faculty and Staff: Please call the OIT help desk at x5555.
Why can't I access the Account Balance, Grades or Schedule?
These applications are only available (after a login) to Students. If you are not a student, these icons will disappear after you login with your Atlas Username & Password.
Can I configure my mobile device to work with my Atlas e-mail?
- Valencia recommends the use of the Microsoft Outlook mobile application to access your Atlas e-mail.
- Detailed instructions for installing the Microsoft Outlook mobile application for iOS and Android devices can be found here: Support Ticket System
- NOTICE: Valencia College does not provide support for Mail Enabled Cell Phones. This information is provided only as a matter of courtesy. OIT and Valencia College assume no liability for use or misuse of this information.
- IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO THIS THAT YOU USE A PASSCODE ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
I'm having problems connecting to Valencia Wi-Fi.
- The Valencia Mobile App will function over the phone network. But if you would like
to avoid data charges, you can also connect over Wi-Fi to use the Valencia Mobile
App. Some users have reported issues loading the Valencia Mobile App when connected
to the Valencia Wi-Fi network. If you are having problems downloading information
while connected to Valencia's Wi-Fi network, try these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi network "vccnet"
- Open your device's Web Browser
- Go to the Wireless Login Page
- Login with your Atlas Username & Password
- If you are redirected to the Valencia College Homepage, you are connected to the "vccnet" Wi-Fi. You should then be able to connect to the Valencia Mobile app via Valencia Wi-Fi.
- If you are connected to any other Wi-Fi network and are having problems loading content in the Valencia Mobile App, please make sure that network has connectivity.
- If you are still having problems, please submit an issue report (Broken Bug/Fix) through the Support Ticket System.
I'm having problems opening the Valencia Mobile app after upgrading iOS.
- If you are having issues launching the application after the most recent iOS upgrade on your iPhone or iPad, force-quit the application and then relaunch it. If this doesn't work, reboot your device.
- To Force-quit an application in iOS follow these steps:
- Double-click the home button to display the recently accessed applications.
- Press and hold any of the icons shown, then navigate to the Valencia Mobile App and tap the red circled minus button. This sends a signal to the application in question that allows it to quit.
- Relaunch the Valencia Mobile App.