The Office of Institutional Research creates standardized reports that are published on a regular basis. These reports are readily available and provide data that is frequently requested by internal and external sources.
Fact Books (Annual)
The Statistical History, through displays of selected data, presents a quantitative overview of Valencia College as well as selected dimensions of its service area (Orange and Osceola counties). The broad topics detailed in this document include information about the College's student body, personnel, and financial resources. In general, most data are descriptive in nature and sometimes include comparative data from previous years. In addition to collegewide data displays, several types of student data are presented by campus. Readers are invited to consult the glossary for definitions and clarification of unfamiliar terms. This edition marks the twenty-sixth year of publication of Valencia's Statistical History Fact Book.
- 2017/2018 Statistical History Fact Book
- 2016/2017 Statistical History Fact Book
- 2015/2016 Statistical History Fact Book
- 2014/2015 Statistical History Fact Book
- 2013/2014 Statistical History Fact Book
- 2012/2013 Statistical History Fact Book
- 2011/2012 Statistical History Fact Book - Updated 10/02/2012
- 2010/2011 Statistical History Fact Book - Revised 01/20/2012
- 2009/2010 Statistical History Fact Book - Revised 04/07/2011
- 2008/2009 Statistical History Fact Book - Revised 10/13/2009
- 2007/2008 Statistical History Fact Book - Revised 06/09/2009
Fact Sheets (Annual)
Just the Facts presents frequently-asked questions in an easy-to-use, one-page summary for Valencia College. The following information is included in Just the Facts: Valencia name changes and dates, service area, accreditation, library holdings, annual enrollment by category, personnel by category, budget and tuition information, Valencia sites, specific student characteristics for Fall of previous year, and the names of the members of the Board of Trustees, Valencia President, Vice Presidents, and Campus Presidents.
|2012/2013||Fall 2012 - Spring 2013 - Summer 2013|
|2011/2012||Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 - Summer 2012|
|2010/2011||Fall 2010 - Spring 2011 - Summer 2011|
|2009/2010||Fall 2009 - Spring 2010 - Summer 2010|
|2008/2009||Fall 2008 - Spring 2009 - Summer 2009|
|2007/2008||Fall 2007 - Spring 2008 - Summer 2008|