High School Seniors

Whether you are a newly accepted or current DE student, Dual Enrollment is happy to assist high school seniors with making the transition into degree-seeking students. With tools like the Degree Audit, it's easier than ever to know how close you are to earning your AA degree.

Are you looking to continue your education at Valencia College?

Did you know Valencia College is recognized as one of the best colleges in the nation? Not only will you receive the same education as a state university, but you'll do it at half the cost. To continue your education at Valencia College, take the following steps to ensure a seamless transition into a degree-seeking student:

  • You don't need to reapply. You're already a Valencia College student.
  • Submit an official high school transcript to the Answer Center on any Valencia College campus
  • Complete a Change of Program/Major Form (located within the Student tab in Atlas)
  • Apply for Financial Aid
  • Complete the online Florida Residency form for the in-state tuition rate. Form located here.
  • Home School students are required to provide additional documents: a notarized  Home School Affidavit verifying high school graduation.

Are you looking to transfer to a different college/university?

  • Transcript requests can be completed via your Atlas account. Click on the Courses tab ► Select Registration ►Transcript, Grades, Holds ► Request official transcripts; follow prompts to look up specific school code(s) ► Select "as soon as possible" ► Pay. There is a $3.00 fee per transcript.
  • As of the Spring term, February 1st, a hold for the "Final HS Transcript w/Grad Date" is placed on all senior accounts; this hold does not prevent students from requesting a Valencia transcript.

Potential AA Graduates