Preparing Forms for Faculty Professional Development Payments
This information supplements the 09-11 Professional Development Plan Timeline for Deans/Directors guidelines sent by Wendi Dew. For your convenience, please view the sample HR-26 form and use it as a guide.
Please remember the following:
- The dates in the Period of Employment fields for the 09-11 PD year are from: 05/15/09 and to: 05/14/11
- Check the box next to Faculty Development Hours Completed
- Use the appropriate budget Index for your department.
- Enter 521030 in the Account field.
- Briefly explain the payment (see sample) and indicate the appropriate level and payment amount: $750 for Level 1 or $1,500 for Level 2.
- Print the form on 5-part NCR paper and check it to be sure signatures and processing notes will show up on all copies.
- Secure faculty, dean, and provost signatures.
- Forward completed forms to Human Resources at mail code 3-33.
These forms must be received in Human Resources by no later than Wednesday, August
10, 2011. If error free and received on or before the deadline, forms will be processed as one
time payments to appear in pay checks on
August 19, 2011. Please keep a copy for your records and remember that incomplete and incorrectly prepared forms will be returned to you.
Thanks for your efforts to prepare complete/accurate forms and forward them to us as quickly as possible. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
If you have any questions, please contact Vicki Nelson at ext. 8031.