Large Format Poster Printing
Turnaround times and our design policy
Please allow 3 business days for processing, printing and delivery. Larger and more complicated print requests may require extra time. The Print and Design office will contact you directly if your request requires additional turnaround time. All requests will be delivered via interoffice mail. Requests received after 4:30 p.m. will be processed the next business day (Mon-Fri).
Rush Print Requests
We understand that situations may arise that will require an occasional rush request. Please contact Print and Design directly at 407-582-2258 before submitting a request with a due date of less than 3 business days and we will try to accommodate.
- We are not responsible for editing or formatting posters that were not originally created by Print and Design.
- To ensure posters print at the best quality possible please design posters for the dimensions you want them to be printed at 300 ppi (pixels per inch). Failure to do so may result in pixilation.
- For best results please submit posters as PDFs or high-resolution JPEGs.
- We will review the poster to ensure it is for Valencia College academic purposes, personal posters will not be printed.
- We are not a full-service professional print shop. If you require very large (long) posters, professional imaging, color separation or poster printing from other applications, you may need to contact a college approved vendor for those services. For a list of approved vendors contact Procurement at ValenciaProcurement@valenciacollege.edu
- We reserve the right to refuse requests that do not follow the guidelines above.