FAFSA Frenzy: It’s No Trick.
Early applicants for FAFSA are often treated to more financial aid—apply now.
When it comes to your FAFSA application, you don’t want to clown around. It may seem like a scary task, but we’re here for you. During our Virtual FAFSA Frenzy, current students, returning students, prospective students, and parents can get expert one-on-one help from dedicated Financial Aid Specialists and our very own Financial Learning Ambassadors.
FAFSA Frenzy Help
Did you miss our live presentations? Need some help figuring out how to complete the FAFSA?
Not to fear, we’ve got you covered.
View the recording from our first session on October 13th.
FAFSA Help Sessions
Get expert, one on one assistance with completing the FAFSA application.
- Monday November 8, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Tuesday December 7, 2021 - 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Wednesday January 19, 2022 - 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Thursday February 17, 2022 - 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
Where can I find FAFSA on the web worksheets?
What to do prior to arriving:
- If you already have an FSA ID the process will go faster.
- You can create a FSA ID if you do not already have one or forgot yours by visiting Federal Student Aid.
What you need to bring with you:
- 2020 Income Information (taxable and untaxed income)
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Alien Registration Card (eligible non-citizens)
- Dependent students: Your parent(s) information to support lines 1 - 3
- FSA ID for yourself and your parent if you are a dependent student
- You must submit a FAFSA every year to receive financial aid.
- Applying early every year can increase your financial aid award.
- Valencia's financial aid experts will assist you with the process.
- Help is available for first-time applicants and those updating their information (renewal).