The Poinciana Campus will offer a number of degree and continuing education program options for students.
Associate in Arts Degree
Students who plan to attend a four-year institution after they complete their associate's degree will have the option to choose from the following program pathways.
- General Studies
- Health Sciences
Associate in Science Degree
Students who plan to go into the workforce or continue on to a Bachelor of Science degree can choose one of the following:
- Business Administration (AS to BS)
- Culinary Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management (AS to BS)
- Computer Information Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology (AS to BS)
Continuing Education Programs
The Poinciana Campus will offer a variety of short-term, non-credit courses for individuals looking to start a new career, change careers, improve their language skills, or simply start a hobby.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician - Accelerated Skills Training
- Gain the experience and technical knowledge to be a jack-of-all-trades; from appliance repair to electrical preventative maintenance.
- Construction (short-term training)
- ESOL Program
- Intensive English Program
- Spanish Program