Tuition Installment Plan (TIP)
Valencia College offers a Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) through Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) for all students requiring assistance with managing their Educational Expenses. Since the cost of higher education has increased in recent years, the TIP program will allow students to pay for tuition and book expenses over a period of time rather than one lump sum payment during the first few weeks of school. Valencia College has contracted with Nelnet Business Solutions to administer this program. This company will be responsible for the enrollment, as well as receiving the monthly payments. Please review Nelnet Business Solutions Terms and Conditions for additional information about your TIP program.
Fall 2019 Tuition Installment Plan Important Dates
|TIP registration begins||July 2|
|First day to purchase books ($400 credit limit)||July 29|
|Valencia fee payment deadline||August 16|
|TIP registration ends||September 3|
|Last day to purchase books||September 9*|
|Last day to increase, decrease or terminate a contract||September 4|
|1st Refund - Terminated Contracts/Not Guaranteed||September 27|
|2nd Refund - Tuition Overpayment/Guaranteed||October 18|
|Date Financial Aid must be Authorized on your account to affect/change your TIP agreement||September 4|
|Date that agreement must be current by in order to prevent Termination||September 10|
* Payment for bookstore purchases charged under the TIP contract between September 6 -9 will be payable directly to Valencia College instead of Nelnet. For additional information, please contact email@example.com
Financial Aid Students
If Financial Aid is posted on your Valencia’s account before you enroll in the Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) program, the TIP account will be set-up for the remaining balance due since financial aid will cover a portion of your tuition fees.
If Financial Aid is posted on your Valencia’s account after you enroll in the Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) program, one of the following will occur:
- If your Financial Aid is sufficient to cover the remaining balance on the Tuition Installment Plan account, your balance will be reduced to zero and there will be no other payments due to Nelnet Business Solutions.
- If your Financial Aid award is not sufficient to cover the remaining balance, your Tuition Installment Plan account will be reduced by the amount of the Financial Aid awarded and a lesser payment will be due monthly. You will receive a notice via email or by mail each time there is a change on your account.
Agency Sponsored (3rd Party) Students
If you enroll in the Tuition Installment Plan before receiving authorization, please be aware that the authorization amount may only cover part or none of the tuition balance. Students will be responsible for paying any monies owed to Nelnet Business Solutions.
IMPORTANT: Valencia College will not be able to make any changes or adjustments after a certain date during the semester. Please check the deadline dates for adjustments by reviewing TIP - Important Dates.
Manage My TIP Account
Accessing Your TIP Account
If you have already created a TIP agreement for the current registration term, you can access your personal account information at www.mypaymentplan.com. This site allows you to:
- View agreement history
- View remaining balance and payment amount
- View returned payments
- Change financial information (payment method)
- Update demographic information
- Update email address
- Change Access Code
- Add additional authorized parties
- View Nelnet Business Solutions Terms and Conditions
First Time User Account Setup
Registration for an account requires three pieces of information provided in your confirmation letter you received from FACTS/ Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS).
1- FACTS/NBS Agreement Number
2- Access Code
3- Institution Identification
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Account Setup process, please contact Nelnet Business Solutions
(NBS) at 1-800-609-8056.
Business Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 7:00pm (CST)
Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm (CST)