Alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct can be reported by students, faculty and staff. The Dean of Students Office receives reports of alleged violations of the Student Code of conduct by students and student organizations.
If you have witnessed or experienced a violation of the Student Code of Conduct by a student or student organization, please submit an incident report.
- Potential violations of the Student Code of Conduct should be reported to the Dean of Students Office
- For the full list of Student Conduct Violations, please refer to the Valencia College Student Code of Conduct
- To report a crime contact Valencia College Security or your local police.
- To report sexual misconduct submit a Sexual Misconduct Report.
- To report a Faculty/grade dispute, visit the Student Disputes Resolution Page
What happens after you submit an Incident Report?
Once an Incident Report is received, the report will be reviewed for any potential violations of the Student Code of Conduct. You may be contacted for additional information regarding your report. Information will be shared with faculty/staff on a need to know basis as defined by and in compliance with FERPA.
If there are alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct, the Student Code of Conduct process will be initiated. For more information regarding the Student Conduct Process & Procedures, please visit the Valencia College Student Code of Conduct.