Future Graduation Preparations
Preparing to Graduate
Students are responsible for meeting the requirements for graduation or program completion as set forth in the College Catalog. Students interested in graduating must submit a Graduation Application. To check your academic progress, please login to Atlas to complete a degree audit.
- Log into your Atlas account.
- Select the Students tab.
- In the Path to Graduation section, click on the Graduation Application. If you are applying to graduate from multiple programs, you will need to submit an application for each program.
- If you are a Dual Enrollment student, please submit your application under the program that appears for you which will reflect Dual Enrollment.
- You will also be asked to indicate if you wish to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Continue to check your Atlas mail throughout the semester for additional updates on your graduation status and participation in the Commencement Ceremony.
Community College Associate in Arts Transfer Guarantees
Valencia College Associate in Arts graduates are guaranteed certain rights under statewide Articulation agreement 6A.1.024. This Articulation Agreement governs the transfer of students from Florida public community colleges into the state university system. The agreement addresses GENERAL ADMISSION to a university and PROGRAM ADMISSION. Many of the following institutions offer community college transfer scholarships. Contact a Valencia College advisor or counselor about these opportunities.
Honors students, please contact the Honors Program office.
Earning your Associate degree with Reverse Transfer at Valencia College
Who is Eligible?
- Currently enrolled university students
- Earned at least 30 credits at Valencia College
- Have not earned an Associate in Arts degree or Bachelor in Arts degree
- Good Academic Standing
- Have met the civic literacy requirement per section 1007.25(4) of the Florida Statute
- Demonstrate competency in a foreign language per section 1007.25(8)
- Meet any other Associate in Arts graduation requirement
Contact Records & Graduation to get your reverse transfer started today!