Welcome to the Valencia Faculty Hub!
We hope this page will help you navigate the testing process at the downtown campus.
- You will use this Valencia Faculty Link to access your RegisterBlast Account
- The Downtown Campus Testing Center requires a separate exam submission process than the referral form found in Atlas.
- You will need to submit your exam information through a platform called RegisterBlast.
- RegisterBlast Exam Submissions should be fully completed and submitted three business days prior to your test date to ensure students can follow the 24 hour in advance registration policy.
- Students in your course(s) that have accommodated testing for separate room, alternate test format, scribe or readers should be done at least 6 days in advance to ensure students make their appointment within the 5 days in advance policy. This will ensure the Testing and Accessibility staff have enough time to support the accommodation.
- Students with accommodations who have not previously tested at the Center need to email firstname.lastname@example.org before setting their appointment.
- If you are allowing your students to test at other campuses, you will need to submit a referral for those respective campuses through your atlas account.
Course Testing offered at the downtown campus include
- Valencia Online or Mixed Mode Course with proctored exam
- A Valencia College faculty member who teaches an online or mixed-mode course that requires a proctored test.
- Valencia College make-up exams
- Valencia Make-up testing is intended for students who missed a classroom test or quiz due to an extenuating circumstance and have the faculty member’s permission to sit for the test or quiz in the testing center. Faculty must submit all test information and materials to the testing center in advance of the test.
*Face-to-Face course exams will only be proctored for accommodated testing and make-up exams.