About the Testing Center
Valencia's West Campus Testing Center is available to students for:
- Make-up exams arranged with a professor
- Special accommodations testing arranged with a professor
Important Reminders for Students
Before arriving at the testing center, please keep in mind:
- You must have a current Valencia photo ID, a current UCF ID, or a state driver's license to take an exam in the Testing Center.
- Please know your instructor's last name, and which exam(s) are being taken.
- The last exam is given one hour prior to closing. Students who begin a test no later than one hour prior to closing may remain in the Testing Center only until closing time to complete the test or until the instructor’s specified time limit has been reached, whichever comes first.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BE DONE with their test(s) at the time the Testing Center closes! NO EXCEPTIONS! Refusal to follow this rule will result in a staff member of the Testing Center contacting the professor and reporting the student’s behavior!
- PERT, CPT, Compass, CJBAT, and TEAS tests are proctored in the Assessment Center, located in SSB-171.
PLEASE NOTE: Individual proctoring of non-Valencia tests is not arranged through the Testing Center. It is arranged through Continuing Education.
- Tests can be uploaded through Atlas. Click the "Testing Center Referral Form" link under "Faculty Tools" on the Faculty tab.
- During our peak testing periods, we may be unable to answer the phones, so please contact the Testing Center staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Referral forms may be picked up and filled out in the Testing Center when exams are submitted in person.
Location & Hours
- Bldg 11, Rm 142
- Monday-Thursday: 7am-9 pm
No test may start during the final operational hour of the day.
Bring Your ID!
A current Valencia ID or UCF ID is required.