Subject Tutoring Information
Tutoring for non-math subjects is in a small group format with one tutor working with no more than four students at a time. We currently offer tutoring in:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Dynamics and Statics
- Network Engineering
- Organic Chemistry
- TEAS Test
Making Appointments Through Atlas
- Log into Atlas.
- Go to the "Courses" tab
- Select the "West Campus Tutoring Center" link under "My Courses"
- If you have not created an account with WCOnline, do so by entering your name, VID number, and e-mail address.
Select "West Campus Tutoring Schedule" from the drop-down box.
- Find the subject you need help with and click the white box to reserve the time you want.
- Once the appointment window pops up, select "Save Appointment".
- If you would like more than a half hour, select a second time block by clicking another white box.
You can make appointments for any subjects you are currently taking. There is no limit to the number of appointments you can make. Please bring your notes, textbook, lab book, or other course materials to your session. Call us with any questions or difficulties about making appointments: 407-582-1633.