OSD Virtual Advising
For OSD advising and accommodation questions, assistance is available through our Zoom Link.
You can connect with an OSD advisor virtually through Zoom.
How it Works
- Access the OSD Zoom link
- The link will automatically place you into the OSD Waiting Room
- From the waiting room, the student will be admitted into the virtual office and greeted by an OSD staff member. The staff member will ask for name and the reason for visit.
- You will then move into an advisor’s assigned Zoom room (Breakout Room)
- An OSD advisor will meet one-on-one with you in the assigned Zoom room for individual assistance.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, you will select leave meeting to exit.
Before joining the Zoom session to connect with an advisor, make sure you have access to a computer, tablet or smart phone with an enabled microphone. You don’t have to have a webcam to participate, but you are welcome to use one if you would like.