Library Resource Guide
The Peace and Justice Library Resource Guide assists users in locating information on the key issues surrounding peace and justice. It highlights the Peace and Social Justice Collection at the East Campus, new materials including books and e-books at all campuses, electronic resources, databases, journals, and links to other relevant information. This guide is not intended to be comprehensive, but highlights some of the useful resources as a starting point for inquiry into this interdisciplinary field of study.
- The Peace and Justice Institute Library Resource Guide.
- SEED: Seeking Educational Equity and Diversity
- Dinner on Division: Resources on Racial Segregation
- 1920 Ocoee and Beyond: Paths to Truth and Reconciliation
- Trauma Informed Education
- The Peace and Justice Institute Academy for Teachers Library Guide