Any Valencia instructor can use the Testing Center to provide proctoing for their exams.
The easiest way to submit a test is through the online Testing Center Exam Referral Form in Atlas. By using the online form, an instructor may submit referrals to multiple Testing Centers.
Referral Forms may also be picked up and filled out in the Testing Center and submitted in person.
Things to Know
- Please allow 48 hours for the Testing Center to process your referral during the semester and 7 days prior to finals week.
- The Testing Center strictly follows the deadline listed on the Referral Form. The Testing Center must be notified by the instructor to extend the deadline.
- Please be specific on the materials allowed for the exam. We will not allow students to use materials unless it is specifically stated on the Referral Form.
- The Testing Center can hold tests for pick up or return them by inter-office mail.
- Some Testing Centers provide additional services for instructors. Please contact each campus locations for questions about additional services.
Tell Your Students
- Each Testing Center has its own policy regarding acceptable identification for testing-taking. Please check with the Testing Center you plan to test with before arriving for your exam.
- Testing Center hours vary between campuses and are subject to change. Hours for each campus location are available on the Testing Center websites listed on the Testing Center home page.