ALL CAMPUS STORE WEB SITES WILL OPEN FOR PURCHASING FOR THE FALL SESSION ON JULY 25, 2014. ALL ONLINE ORDERS ARE PULLED FROM WEB SITE ONCE A DAY IN THE MORNING.
PLEASE ALLOW 48-72 HOURS TO PROCESS ONLINE ORDERS BEFORE PICKING UP OR SHIPPING.
DO NOT PURCHASE BOOKS FOR ANY FLEX CLASSES
TIP DATES - LAST DAY FOR TIP PURCHASES & REFUNDS IS SEPTEMBER 4, 2014
PICK UP DATES FOR ONLINE ORDERS: AUG. 23, 2014 THRU SEPT. 5, 2014
PICK UP LOCATIONS:
WEST CAMPUS - CUSTOMER SERVICE WINDOW NEXT TO BOOK BUY BACK WINDOWS FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASSES.
EAST CAMPUS - AT BOOK BUY BACK AT SIDE OF BUILDING 5 LOOK FOR BUY BACK SIGNS
OSCEOLA CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
WINTER PARK CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
LAKE NONA CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
RESTOCKING FEE CHARGE:
IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP YOUR ORDER OR HAVE NOT CANCELLED YOUR ORDER BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE ENDING DATE SEPTEMBER 5, 2014 YOU WILL BE REFUNDED YOUR ORDER BUT CHARGED A $25.00 RESTOCKING FEE.
TIP Purchases and refunds have a separate return date from the regular refund date as TIP is a 3rd party program run through the business office. Any exceptions will be made with the business office.
Course materials are campus specific. Please shop at the appropriate campus or campus web site.
Valencia College Campus Stores are located on each campus, and are stocked with all of the required items for courses offered at that Valencia College campus. The bookstore also stocks computer software at educational prices (a discount from standard retail prices).
If you would prefer to shop online, check out our online options below.
PRICES FOR REQUIRED, RECOMMENDED OR OPTIONAL ITEMS FOR CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
All classes, including online classes, have a designated campus. The corresponding books and materials will be available at that campus.
When shopping other online sources, make sure ALL ASPECTS of the course materials you are ordering MATCH what is required in your class, including access codes, edition and custom titles as there may be differences that impact what you receive. Shop by ISBN only. Even then, buyer beware as Valencia College Campus Stores are only able to refund course materials purchased through our stores. All non-Valencia online purchases are the responsibility of the individual making those purchases.
A good time to shop our stores during the 1st week of classes is 7am - 9am each morning and the last hour that each store is open.
The Valencia College Campus Stores lowers the price of many textbooks by 12%. Please see the shelf talkers in each store for these reduced price titles.
Please refer to the CRN number to determine where your online class is based, to determine where the textbook is available for sale.
When you are ready to purchase your books, bring a detailed schedule with you to the campus where you will be attending class.
The online bookstore partners with Campus Hub to ensure that you will find the required textbooks for your courses.
DATES & DEADLINES
- Next Book Buyback: Monday -East, Osceola and West: Thursday, August 25-28, 8am -7pm; Friday, August 29, 8am - 4pm Winter Park: Monday - Wednesday, August 25-27, 8am - 7pm.
- Fall 2014 Financial Aid will be available the week of August 4, 2014
- The East, Osceola and West Campus Stores will be open Saturday, August 16, 10am - 3pm.
- The East, Osceola, West and Winter Park Campus Stores will be open Saturday, August 23, 10am - 5pm.
- The East, Osceola, West and Winter Park Campus Stores will be open Saturday, August 30, 10am - 3pm.
- Last Day for Full Refund on course materials for Fall 2014 will be September 2, 2014.
- Fall Financial Aid will be available until Wednesday, September 17, 2014.
- Last Day for TIP Purchases and Returns is Thursday, September 4, 2014.
- The College and Campus Stores will be closed Monday, September 1, 2014 in observance of Labor Day.
- The Osceola and Lake Nona Campus Stores will be open 8am - 5pm on Tuesday, October 7 as College Night will take place at Osceola Campus that night.
- The East, West and Winter Park Campus Stores will be open 8am - 5pm, Thursday, October 9 as College Night will take place at West Campus that night.
- The College and the Campus Stores will be closed Wednesday, November 26 - Friday, November 28 for the Thanksgiving Break.
- The College and the Campus Stores will be closed Tuesday, December 23 through Thursday, January 1 for the Holiday Break.