FALL 2015 WEB SITE WILL CLOSE ON OCT. 30, 2015 IN PREPARATION FOR THE SPRING SESSION.
SPRING SESSION WILL OPEN ON DEC. 11, 2015 FOR PURCHASING.
PLEASE ALLOW 48-72 HOURS TO PROCESS ONLINE ORDERS BEFORE PICKING UP OR SHIPPING. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE WEEKENDS.
TIP DATES - N/A
PICK UP DATES FOR ONLINE ORDERS: YOU WILL BE CALLED OR EMAILED WHEN READY FOR PICKUP.
PICK UP LOCATIONS:
WEST CAMPUS - IN CAMPUS STORE 2
EAST CAMPUS - AT BOOK BUY BACK AT SIDE OF BUILDING 5 LOOK FOR BUY BACK SIGNS
OSCEOLA CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
WINTER PARK CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
LAKE NONA CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
RESTOCKING FEE CHARGE:
IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP YOUR ORDER OR HAVE NOT CANCELLED YOUR ORDER BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE ENDING DATE N/A YOU WILL BE REFUNDED YOUR ORDER BUT CHARGED A $25.00 RESTOCKING FEE.
TIP Purchases and refunds have a separate return date from the regular refund date as TIP is a 3rd party program run through the business office. Any exceptions will be made with the business office.
Course materials are campus specific. Please shop at the appropriate campus or campus web site.
Valencia College Campus Stores are located on each campus, and are stocked with all of the required items for courses offered at that Valencia College campus.
If you would prefer to shop online, check out our online options below.
PRICES FOR REQUIRED OR OPTIONAL ITEMS FOR CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
All classes, including online classes, have a designated campus. The corresponding books and materials will be available at that campus.
When shopping other online sources, make sure ALL ASPECTS of the course materials you are ordering MATCH what is required in your class, including access codes, edition and custom titles as there may be differences that impact what you receive. Shop by ISBN only. Even then, buyer beware as Valencia College Campus Stores are only able to refund course materials purchased through our stores. All non-Valencia online purchases are the responsibility of the individual making those purchases.
A good time to shop our stores during the 1st week of classes is 7am - 9am each morning and the last hour that each store is open.
Please refer to the CRN number to determine where your online class is based, to determine where the textbook is available for sale.
When you are ready to purchase your books, bring a detailed schedule with you to the campus where you will be attending class.
The online bookstore partners with Campus Hub to ensure that you will find the required textbooks for your courses.
DATES & DEADLINES
- Next Book Buyback: December 14 - 18, 2015.
- EAST, OSCEOLA and WEST Campuses Buyback will be: Monday, December 14 -- Thursday, December 17,, 8am -6:30pm; Friday, December 18, *am - 3pm.
- WINTER PARK Campus Buyback will be: Wednesday, December 16 - Thursday, December 17; Friday, December 18, 8am - 1pm
- LAKE NONA Campus Buyback will be Wednesday, December 16, 9am - 5pm.
- Spring 2016 Financial AId will be available the week of December 7, 2015.
- All Campus Stores will close at 12:00pm on Tuesday, December 22, 2015.
- The College and Campus Stores will be closed December 23, 2015 through January 1, 2016 for the Holiday Break.
- All Campus Stores re-open at 7:30, 8:00am and 9:00 am respectively on Monday, January 4, 2016.
- East, Osceola, West and Winter Park Stores will be open Saturday, January 9, 10am - 3:30pm.
- East, Osceola, West and Winter Park Stores will be open Saturday, January 16, 10am - 2pm.
- All stores will be open until 7pm the first 2 weeks of class, Monday - Thursday, January 4 -7 and January 11-14, 2016.
- All Stores will be open on Friday until 5pm on January 8, January 15 and January 22, 2016.
- The College and Campus Stores will be closed on Monday, January 18 in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr Holiday.
- The Last Day for TIP purchases and refunds will be Thursday, January 21, 2016.
- The Last Day for Full Refund on Course Materials for Spring 2016 will be Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
- The Last day for Financial Aid for the full Spring term will be Friday, January 29, 2016.
- Flex Start financial aid will be available by February 1, 2016.
- The College and Campus Stores will be closed on Friday, February 12 for Learning Day.
- The College and Campus Stores will be closed March 7-11 for Spring Break.