FALL 2015 WEB SITE WILL OPEN JULY 31. FALL FINANCIAL AID WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER AUGUST 5.
PLEASE ALLOW 48-72 HOURS TO PROCESS ONLINE ORDERS BEFORE PICKING UP OR SHIPPING. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE WEEKENDS.
TIP DATES - LAST DAY FOR TIP PURCHASES & REFUNDS FOR FALL IS 9-10-15
PICK UP DATES FOR ONLINE ORDERS: YOU WILL BE CALLED OR EMAILED WHEN READY FOR PICKUP.
PICK UP LOCATIONS:
WEST CAMPUS - IN CAMPUS STORE 2
EAST CAMPUS - AT BOOK BUY BACK AT SIDE OF BUILDING 5 LOOK FOR BUY BACK SIGNS
OSCEOLA CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
WINTER PARK CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
LAKE NONA CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
RESTOCKING FEE CHARGE:
IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP YOUR ORDER OR HAVE NOT CANCELLED YOUR ORDER BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE ENDING DATE SEPT. 11, 2015 YOU WILL BE REFUNDED YOUR ORDER BUT CHARGED A $25.00 RESTOCKING FEE.
TIP Purchases and refunds have a separate return date from the regular refund date as TIP is a 3rd party program run through the business office. Any exceptions will be made with the business office.
Course materials are campus specific. Please shop at the appropriate campus or campus web site.
Valencia College Campus Stores are located on each campus, and are stocked with all of the required items for courses offered at that Valencia College campus.
If you would prefer to shop online, check out our online options below.
PRICES FOR REQUIRED OR OPTIONAL ITEMS FOR CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
All classes, including online classes, have a designated campus. The corresponding books and materials will be available at that campus.
When shopping other online sources, make sure ALL ASPECTS of the course materials you are ordering MATCH what is required in your class, including access codes, edition and custom titles as there may be differences that impact what you receive. Shop by ISBN only. Even then, buyer beware as Valencia College Campus Stores are only able to refund course materials purchased through our stores. All non-Valencia online purchases are the responsibility of the individual making those purchases.
A good time to shop our stores during the 1st week of classes is 7am - 9am each morning and the last hour that each store is open.
Please refer to the CRN number to determine where your online class is based, to determine where the textbook is available for sale.
When you are ready to purchase your books, bring a detailed schedule with you to the campus where you will be attending class.
The online bookstore partners with Campus Hub to ensure that you will find the required textbooks for your courses.
DATES & DEADLINES
- Next Book Buyback: August 31- September 4,,2015.
- East, Osceola and West; 8am -7pm August 31- September 3; 8am -3pm, September 4
- Winter Park: 8am - 7pm August 31 and September 1; 8am -3pm September 2
- Lake Nona: 9am -5pm September 2
- Fall Financial AId will be available the week of August 3, 2015.
- The Campus Stores at East, Osceola, West and Winter Park will be open Saturday, September 5, 10am - 2pm.
- All stores will be open until 7pm the first 2 weeks of class, Monday - Thursday, August 31-September 3 and Tuesday - Thursday, September 8-10.
- All stores will be open until 5pm the Friday before classes start and the first two Fridays of the semester, August 28, September 4 and September 11.
- The Last Day for TIP purchases and refunds will be Thursday, September 10, 2015
- The Last Day for Full Refund on Course Materials for Fall 2015 will be Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
- The Last day for Financial Aid for Fall term will be Friday, September 18, 2015.