THE CAMPUS STORES WEB PAGES WILL OPEN FOR PURCHASING ON DEC. 8, 2014.
PLEASE ALLOW 48-72 HOURS TO PROCESS ONLINE ORDERS BEFORE PICKING UP OR SHIPPING.
TIP DATES - LAST DAY FOR TIP PURCHASES & REFUNDS IS JANUARY 22, 2015
PICK UP DATES FOR ONLINE ORDERS: JAN. 9, 2015 THRU JAN. 23, 2015
PICK UP LOCATIONS:
WEST CAMPUS - CUSTOMER SERVICE WINDOW NEXT TO BOOK BUY BACK WINDOWS FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASSES.
EAST CAMPUS - AT BOOK BUY BACK AT SIDE OF BUILDING 5 LOOK FOR BUY BACK SIGNS
OSCEOLA CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
WINTER PARK CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
LAKE NONA CAMPUS - AT THE CAMPUS STORE
RESTOCKING FEE CHARGE:
IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP YOUR ORDER OR HAVE NOT CANCELLED YOUR ORDER BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE ENDING DATE JAN. 23, 2015 YOU WILL BE REFUNDED YOUR ORDER BUT CHARGED A $25.00 RESTOCKING FEE.
TIP Purchases and refunds have a separate return date from the regular refund date as TIP is a 3rd party program run through the business office. Any exceptions will be made with the business office.
Course materials are campus specific. Please shop at the appropriate campus or campus web site.
Valencia College Campus Stores are located on each campus, and are stocked with all of the required items for courses offered at that Valencia College campus. The bookstore also stocks computer software at educational prices (a discount from standard retail prices).
If you would prefer to shop online, check out our online options below.
PRICES FOR REQUIRED, RECOMMENDED OR OPTIONAL ITEMS FOR CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
All classes, including online classes, have a designated campus. The corresponding books and materials will be available at that campus.
When shopping other online sources, make sure ALL ASPECTS of the course materials you are ordering MATCH what is required in your class, including access codes, edition and custom titles as there may be differences that impact what you receive. Shop by ISBN only. Even then, buyer beware as Valencia College Campus Stores are only able to refund course materials purchased through our stores. All non-Valencia online purchases are the responsibility of the individual making those purchases.
A good time to shop our stores during the 1st week of classes is 7am - 9am each morning and the last hour that each store is open.
The Valencia College Campus Stores lowers the price of many textbooks by 12%. Please see the shelf talkers in each store for these reduced price titles.
Please refer to the CRN number to determine where your online class is based, to determine where the textbook is available for sale.
When you are ready to purchase your books, bring a detailed schedule with you to the campus where you will be attending class.
The online bookstore partners with Campus Hub to ensure that you will find the required textbooks for your courses.
DATES & DEADLINES
- Next Book Buyback: January 12-16, 2015.
- East, Osceola and West Buyback Dates & Times: January 12-15, 8am - 7pm; January 16, 8am -3pm
- Winter Park Buyback Dates & Times: January 14 & 15, 8am - 7pm; January 16, 8am - 3pm.
- Lake Nona Buyback Date & Time: Wednesday, January 14, 9am - 5pm
- Spring 2015 Financial Aid will be available the week of December 8, 2014.
- Spring 2015 Financial Aid will be available through January 23, 2015.
- Last Day for TIP Purchases and Returns for Spring 2015 will be Thursday, January 22, 2015
- The last day for full refund on textbooks for the full Spring term 2015 will be Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
- The campus stores will close at 12 noon on Monday, December 22, 2014.
- The College and the Campus Stores will be closed Tuesday, December 23 through Thursday, January 1 for the Holiday Break.
- East, Osceola, West and Winter Park campus stores will be open Saturday, January 10, 10am - 5pm.
- East, Osceola, West and Winter Park campus stores will be open Saturday, January 17, 10am - 3pm.
- The College and Campus Stores will be closed on Monday, January 19, 2015, in observation of MLK Day.
- The College and Campus Stores will be closed on Friday, February 13, 2015 for Learning Day.
- The College and Campus Stores will be closed Monday, March 9 through Friday, March 13 for Spring Break.