OUCampus is slow
We recommend having no more than 4 tabs of OU Campus open at a time, it is known that having more than 4 tabs open can cause slowness. Support article
Email Link Disappears
- Email link is lost when creating a new paragraph and pasting content below it. Use the "insert mailto link" toolbar button in JustEdit, it adds the ?subject= parameter, and this protects the href from being lost. Screencast Video
Gadget: Page Analytics not available
- Please submit a ticket with OIT Service Desk to request analytics setup.
Email "Safe Links"
- Safe links are links that are changed automatically when a link is sent through Valencia College email. The system changes the links in an email to protect users from SPAM, malicious activity or ransomware.
- When a safe link is published on the college website, it slows down the transfer to the website and runs the link through the Valencia
College filters to make sure it's not a bad link. This takes up resources and the
user's time, unnecessarily.
- EXAMPLE: https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furl.com %2FFDIDsupport &data=02%7C01%%40 valenciacollege.edu %7C9783fbee7ee648896a1e08d7db39c
- When you click on a safe link you may or may not notice the link was changed if it's a good or normal link. However, when a web content editor publishes a link on a web page, it's important to remove this link and replace with the actual link.