EAP Speech Workshops
EAP speech workshops are designed to help EAP students improve their speech andpronunciation skills. These live workshops are held in person and online via Zoom.
How to attend an in-person EAP Workshop:
- View the EAP Workshop Calendar
- Visit the EAP Lab in Building 4, Room 105
- Sign in for the workshop with one of our EAP Lab staff members
- Be on time! Students will not be allowed to join the workshop if they are more than 10 minutes late
- Participate fully in the workshop
- Click on this link to view the EAP Workshop Calendar
- Online Workshops:
- After you have decided to join an online workshop, you can click on the following Zoom link: EAP Workshop Zoom Link
Workshop Technology Support:
- If you are attempting to join a workshop and you are experiencing technical issues, please call (407) 582-2841 to speak with Aysha Aslam, the EAP Lab Supervisor.
- General Technology Support:
Would you like to know more about the workshop you are attending? Check out the workshop description list.
Do you have questions about the workshop series? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the EAP Lab coordinator, Aysha
Aslam, at firstname.lastname@example.org.