EAP Speech Workshops
IMPORTANT NOTE: Valencia College campuses are currently physically closed to students, staff and faculty. However, the college remains open to assist students virtually.
EAP speech workshops are designed to help EAP students improve their speech and pronunciation skills. These live, synchronous workshops will be held via Zoom.
How to attend an Online EAP Workshop (Fall 2020):
- You do not need to sign up for an online workshop.
- Online workshops are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Each workshop is limited to 12 participants
- Click on this link to view the EAP Workshop Calendar
- Please note that there will be no workshops on Wednesday, November 11th to observe Veterans Day.
- Zoom Link:
- After you have decided to join a workshop from the schedule below, click on the following Zoom link: EAP Workshop Zoom Link
Workshop Technology Support:
- If you are attempting to join a workshop and you are experiencing technical issues, please call (407) 582-2841 to speak with Aysha Aslam, the EAP Lab Supervisor.
- General Technology Support:
- Students who need help with technology skills, such as Microsoft Office, Laptop/Tablet
navigation, Canvas, or applications like YouTube can request an online appointment
with a staff member in Learning Support.
Please click on the following link to make an appointment: Learning Technology Support Consultation (You will have to sign in with your atlas email address to view the appointment page).
- Students who need help with technology skills, such as Microsoft Office, Laptop/Tablet navigation, Canvas, or applications like YouTube can request an online appointment with a staff member in Learning Support.
Would you like to know more about the workshop you are attending? Check out the workshop description list.
Do you have questions about the workshop series? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the EAP Lab coordinator, Aysha Aslam.