Writing Center Appointments
You can make Writing Center appointments by calling 407-582-5454, stopping by 5-155, or through Atlas by clicking the button below. It's quick and easy!
Please note that all tutoring services are being offered online on a drop-in basis. Use this link to access all tutoring services: www.valenciacollege.edu/tutoring.
Thank you and stay safe.
Mobile Writing Center Hours
Can't get an appointment that fits your schedule? First-come, first-served consultations are available at the Mobile Writing Centers:
- In the Communications Center (5-155): 10 am-12 pm (Monday through Thursday)
- In the Student Lounge (Bldg. 4): 12 pm-2 pm (Monday and Wednesday)
- In the CAL Lab on the first floor of the library (Bldg. 6): 12 pm-2 pm (Tuesday ONLY).
- On the first floor of the HSB: 1:45 pm-3:15 pm (Thursday ONLY)
Mobile Writing Center Guidelines
- first-come, first-served consultations (no appointments necessary)
- 20-minute consultations
- Be sure to create an account in ATLAS before your consultation (ATLAS > My Courses > West Campus Writing Center).