Instructors are available by appointment, and appointments can be made through your ATLAS account by clicking on the "Courses" tab then on "West Campus Writing Center," by calling (407)582-5454, or by stopping by 5-155A.
- The Writing Center is only for currently enrolled Valencia students.
- Unfortunately, faculty and staff may not have a consultation in the Writing Center.
- In order to make an appointment, students must create an account in ATLAS by clicking on "Courses" then "West Campus Writing Center."
- Each appointment is 25 minutes; 55-minute appointments are granted with a consultant's referral or by instructor request.
- One appointment per day, per student.
- Three appointments per week, per student.
- Appointments can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- No-Show appointments may be given to walk-in students after 5 minutes.
- First come, first served consultations are available at the Mobile Writing Center. Please check the West Campus Writing Center main page for times and locations.
- Food, drinks, and smokeless tobacco are not permitted in the Writing Center.
- No children are allowed in the Communications Center or Writing Center per Valencia policy 6Hx28:04-10.