- A current Valencia/UCF student photo ID is required to take a test in the Testing Center
- Please know your professor's name and the name of your course
- We STOP administering tests one hour prior to closing time
- PLEASE NOTE: Testing Center Hours vary per Campus
- For further information about Assessment Testing, please visit Assessment Services
Faculty Exam Referral
To submit exams to the Testing Center, please log into your ATLAS account and select the Testing Center Referral Form link located in the right column under Faculty Tools within the Faculty tab. Complete the form, attach your exam, attach your class roster(s) and click submit.
PLEASE NOTE: class rosters must be submitted with referrals. We may be unable to answer the phone during peak testing periods; for a prompt response, please contact the Winter Park Testing Center staff by e-mail. Referral forms may be picked up and filled out in the Testing Center and submitted in person.
Testing Center Hours
(Students currently enrolled in Valencia classes)
- A Valencia/UCF student ID or a current government issued photo ID is required to take a test in the Testing Center.
- Please know your professor's name and the name of your course.
- Bldg 1, Rm 104
- (Fall/Spring hours):
Monday - Thursday: Arrive between 8am - 6pm, Closing Time: 7pm
Friday: Arrive between 9am - 4pm, Closing Time: 5pm
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Course exams will NOT be given out 1 hour before closing time.