Frequently Asked Questions
I would like to report an issue, but I don't want to be identified. What can I do?
See Something, Say Something!
If you would like to report an issue anonymously, please click on this link Anonymous Reporting and complete the form. If you have information that requires an urgent response, please call your campus Security Office immediately.
|School of Public Safety||407-582-8000|
How do I get a parking permit?
- Log in to your Atlas account. Click on the following links and follow the directions:
- Student Tab
- Student Resources
- Personal Information
- Parking Permit
- Parking Permit Application
Once you have printed out the Parking Permit application from Atlas, bring that form,
along with a valid photo ID (Drivers License, State ID Card, Passport, etc.), and
the CURRENT vehicle registration to any campus Security Office.
Are parking permits required?
- Yes. Parking permits are required to park on any Valencia campus.
How much does a parking permit cost?
- Parking permits are free of charge.
Is my parking permit valid on all Valencia campuses?
- Yes. You may park on any Valencia campus.
Can I get my permit at any Security Office?
- Yes. All campus Security Offices can issue parking permits.
Can I register more than one vehicle for a parking permit?
- Yes. You may register multiple vehicles, however, each must be registered separately. Please print a separate application for each vehicle.
My permit is expired. What do I need to do to update it?
- Log in to your Atlas account and renew your permit application, print out the form and bring it, along with a valid photo ID (Drivers License, State ID Card, Passport, etc.), and the CURRENT vehicle registration, to any campus Security Office to get a current permit.
Do I have to affix my permit on my vehicle?
- Yes. Permits must be placed on either the lower rear windshield, drivers side, or the left rear bumper. Faculty and Staff hang tags must be displayed on the rearview mirror, with the permit information facing out.
The car I drive is registered to another family member/friend. Is this okay?
- Yes. As long as you register the vehicle through your Atlas account and have the current registration, you can obtain the parking permit.
Where should I park?
- Students are to park within the WHITE LINED parking spaces.
- Faculty and Staff are to park within the YELLOW LINED parking spaces.
- Visitors should park in the spaces designated VISITOR PARKING.
- DO NOT park in spaces marked Handicap or RESERVED parking unless you are eligible to do so.
I'll be driving a different vehicle for a day. What do I do?
- Visit any campus Security Office to request a temporary parking permit.
I need to leave my vehicle on campus overnight. What do I do?
- Visit the campus Security Office to request an Overnight Parking pass. The pass must be displayed on the vehicle dashboard while parked on campus.
Do Parking Regulations only apply when the College is open?
- No. Parking at all Valencia campuses is enforced 24/7.
I am a UCF student. Do I need to get a Valencia parking permit?
- Yes. Please visit any campus Security Office to complete the application form. Please bring your UCF ID and the CURRENT vehicle registration.