SMS Privacy Statement
SMS Text Message Communication Privacy Statement
TERMS OF SERVICE
- By checking the opt-in box, you authorize Valencia College to communicate with applicants and students alike. Messages are about your application, events, financial aid eligibility, registration, campus security and other important College information regarding tuition dues, graduation requirements, and degree eligibility.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, reply “START” or just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can get help directly at (407) 582-1507.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.