Construction and Maintenance
Construction and maintenance jobs are on the rise in Central Florida. Many projects are already underway leaving many companies in need of skilled workers with industry knowledge, a diversified skill set and hands-on experience.
Gain an understanding of what it takes to work in construction and maintenance, and learn from local companies about a wide range of topics including safety, leadership skills and technology fueling the industry. These programs help individuals of all levels—from experienced professionals to those entering the field—find high-demand, higher wage careers.
We will prepare you to earn industry-recognized certifications during the program training and education, which will provide you the opportunity for career advancement or the start of a new career.
- Provides hands-on learning in just weeks.
- Prepares you to get nationally recognized certifications.
- Offers the chance to network with local employers through the college’s partnerships.
- Utilizes industry-recognized technology in the classroom, benefiting all levels of learning.
- Select Accelerated Skills Training programs provide college credit upon successful completion that can be used towards an A.S. degree from Valencia College.
Have questions or want more information?
Construction and Maintenance workers are in high demand in Florida and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. As the population continues to age and the need for Construction and Maintenance services continues to grow, so will the demand for a skilled workforce.
Our Construction and Maintenance program prepares you for a career in a high-demand field with higher wages and opportunity for advancement.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Concrete Form Carpenter
- Electrical Powerline Technician
- Journeyman Lineman
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Maintenance and Repair Technician
- Civil Construction Laborer