Property Management (A.S. Degree)
The Property Management Associate in Science (A.S.) degree at Valencia College is a two-year program that prepares you to go directly into a specialized career in the property management field.
The Property Management A.S. Degree program was developed with strong support and input from the property management industry and local employers. Valencia greatly appreciates and recognizes Concord Rents for their significant support and contribution to this program.
Valencia's A.S. degree in Property Management has been endorsed by the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI), the Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO), and the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
These endorsements, along with strong support from established leaders in the property management field, gives students an opportunity to earn respected industry certifications, as well as gain valuable work experience through the program's internship requirement.
- Apartment Association of Orlando
- Florida Apartment Association
- Royal American Management
- Michael and Deborah Sciarrino
- Bonnie Smetzer - JMG Realty
- Ricardo Alicea - Eagle Property Capital & Vidalta Property Management
- Kimberly Hackett-Maggard - Royal American
- Alexandra Jackiw - Milhaus Management
- Dennis Sandidge - UDR
- Sarah Levine - National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI)
- Chip Tatum - The Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO)
- Melissa Cannata - Carroll Management
- Jonathan Thomas - Concord Management
- Kathy Hensley - Finlay Management
- Holly Costello - Finlay Management/IREM
- Karen Mitchell - Advenir
- Steve Buck - ZRS
- David Bales - Pinnacle
- Mark Decker - Horizon Realty Management
- Josh Gold - Florida Apartment Association (FAA)
- Desiree Starr - The Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO)
- James I. Barron, III - James I. Barron, III, P.A.
- Liz Caulder - James I. Barron, III, P.A.