Dance Program - Non-Majors
The dance program at Valencia College is open to all students. Valencia College's Dance Program provides quality technical training, performance opportunities and enhancement of the overall dance experience through individualized attention and development. Valencia offers a solid dance education for the dancer who aspires to make a future in the performing arts, as well as for the student who dances for recreation.
A strong technical emphasis is placed on the traditional dance disciplines that enhance opportunities for students from any dance background. If you are interested in majoring in Dance, please review the audition information for the Dance Degree.
- List of courses required for the Dance Degree
- Full description of all Dance Courses Offered, please see the current College Catalog
Dance Courses Offered
Please note: Not all classes listed are offered every semester. Please check the current class schedule to see which DAA classes are offered that semester. Please see the current College Catalog for a full list of all dance courses offered.
DAA: Dance Activities
- DAA 1200C BALLET I
- DAA 1201C BALLET II
- DAA 1204C BALLET I FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 1205C BALLET II FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 2206C BALLET III FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 2207C INTERMEDIATE BALLET I FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 2219C INTERMEDIATE BALLET II FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 1100C MODERN DANCE I
- DAA 1101C MODERN DANCE II
- DAA 1104C MODERN DANCE I FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 1105C MODERN DANCE II FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 1160C MODERN DANCE III FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 2106C INTERMEDIATE MODERN DANCE I FOR PRE-MAJORS
- DAA 2107C INTERMEDIATE MODERN DANCE II FOR PRE-MAJORS