Frequently Asked Questions
Valencia College Student
I'm a student. How do I request Enrollment Verification (proof of enrollment)?
The Admissions & Records Office can now provide current students with the ability to securely access and print free enrollment verifications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note: Current term Enrollment Verifications will not be available until approximately 5 business days after the Valencia College Drop/Refund Deadline. The Drop/Refund Deadlines can be found in the online Important Dates & Deadlines calendar. Valencia College submits data to the National Student Clearinghouse once a month. View our brief tutorial to learn how to obtain your enrollment verification through your Atlas account.
How long does it take to process the Enrollment Verification request?
Enrollment Verification is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The Enrollment Verification certificate is available immediately after submitting the request.
Does Valencia College charge a fee for Enrollment Verifications?
Valencia College does not charge a fee for Enrollment Verification.
Not a Valencia College Student
I'm not a student but need to verify a student's enrollment. How do I request Enrollment Verification for a student?
Valencia College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. Businesses and employers may go to the National Student Clearinghouse website or contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse / 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300 / Herndon, VA 20171
Enrollment Verification Tutorial
- Log into your Atlas account
- Click on the Students tab
- Select Admissions & Records from the Student Forms box on the left side of the page
- Select Enrollment Verification from the list of options
- You will be automatically directed to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site
- Click on Obtain an enrollment certificate (you may choose to receive enrollment verification for the current term only or for all enrollment terms). Note that current term enrollment verification is not available until approximately five (5) business days after the end of the add/drop period. Valencia College submits enrollment data to the Clearinghouse once a month.
- After obtaining your enrollment certificate be sure to click on Log Out in order to leave the secure National Student Clearinghouse website. You will be returned to your Atlas session.