Textbooks and Lab Materials
- Textbooks for Credit Programs
- Textbooks for Dual Enrollment Students
- Lab Materials
- Classroom Supplies
- Using Financial Aid for Textbooks
Textbooks for Credit Programs
Students at the Poinciana Campus will place their textbook order online at the Valencia campus store. Click Textbooks, select the term and campus, and then the course prefix to search for books. You can choose to have the books shipped to your home address or sent to the campus. Books will be delivered to the Poinciana Campus prior to the start of classes. Please note the days of operations below since there is not a permanent bookstore at the campus. Pick up will be in building 1 room 112A, and you will need to bring your course schedule and a photo ID. Credit cards, checks, and cash will be accepted. Please allow 48-72 hours to process online orders before picking up or shipping.
Bookstore Operations at Poinciana Fall 2017:
- On site Purchases: August 21st - September 8th
- Online Purchases: Campus Store Website
Textbooks for Dual Enrollment Students
Students must pick up their textbooks at the Osceola County School District Dual Enrollment Bookstore located at 803 Bill Beck Blvd., Kissimmee, FL, portable 803C to pick up books and/or vouchers for books. DO NOT GO TO VALENCIA TO PICK UP YOUR BOOKS. For hours of operation and what to bring to the SDOC DE bookroom visit the link above.
- CULINARY - Students enrolled in the culinary lab courses will need to purchase a knife set and a chef uniform.
- MATH - Calculator for Math :
- TI-84 plus
- For all College Algebra and College Math classes: MyMatlab access code
- For all Statistics courses: MyStatlab access code
- SCIENCE - Students are required to wear closed-toe/closed-heel shoes and a lab coat that covers at least to the knees. Safety googles will be provided; however, students may choose to bring their own to the lab. Optional: scientific calculator.
Classroom supplies will be available in the temporary bookstore at the Poinciana Campus. There will also be a classroom supplies vending machine on campus located in The Pointe café in building 1 on the first floor.
Using Financial Aid for Textbooks
Students who would like to use Federal Financial Aid for textbooks must submit an authorization through Atlas prior to picking up your books at the campus. Once submitted, you must wait for the financial aid update between Atlas and the Campus Store. Scheduled updates are conducted every day at 6AM, 11AM, and 3PM.
- Log into Atlas
- Click on the STUDENTS tab
- Click on FINANCIAL AID (under STUDENT RESOURCES)
- Click on FEDERAL STUDENT AID PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION