This program is located at the West Campus and Osceola Campus. Our attentive staff creates a comfortable learning environment for students and makes them feel at home right away. With supportive staff, highly trained instructors, state of the art facilities, and many interesting social and cultural events, students will start learning and improving their English from day one.
- F-1 Student Visas
- Nine levels from low beginner through high advanced
- Monthly start dates
- Based on their level, students can study anywhere from one month to over one year
- Small class sizes
- Classes meet daily
- Hours can be either 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Free Cyber Language lab
- Free internet access
- A variety of social and cultural activities
Students are placed in the program based on the results of a computer-based assessment. This placement test includes listening, speaking, short answer, and written portions and is taken the week before class starts.
- Each level has two courses (A and B), and each course lasts four weeks for a total of eight weeks per level.
- Courses within a level must be taken in consecutive order.
- Each course within a level covers different objectives and topics.
- Both courses within a level MUST BE COMPLETED before moving up to the next level.
Level 1: Low Beginner
Level 1: Low Beginner English A
Level 1: Low Beginner English B
Level 2: Mid Beginner
Level 2: Mid Beginner English A
Level 2: Mid Beginner English B
Level 3: High Beginner
Level 3: High Beginner English A
Level 3: High Beginner English B
Level 4: Low Intermediate
Level 4: Low Intermediate English A
Level 4: Low Intermediate English B
Level 5: Mid Intermediate
Level 5: Mid Intermediate English A
Level 5: Mid Intermediate English B
LEVEL 6: HIGH INTERMEDIATE
Level 6: High Intermediate English A
Level 6: High Intermediate English B
LEVEL 7: LOW ADVANCED
Level 7: Low Advanced English A
Level 7: Low Advanced English B
LEVEL 8: MID ADVANCED
Level 8: High Advanced English A
Level 8: High Advanced English B
LEVEL 9: HIGH ADVANCED
Level 9: High Advanced English A
Level 9: High Advanced English B
Grades are based on a letter grade scale of A-F.
- A = 100-90%
- B = 89-80%
- C = 79-70%
- F = 69-0%
Please note that books must be purchased before the start of classes and are not included in the tuition. They are available for sale at the Campus Bookstore.
All of the information you need in order to buy books will be provided to you in your Registration Confirmation, including course title, book title, and store location. Please take this confirmation with you when you go to the bookstore so you know what books to buy.
Campus Bookstore Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 7am to 7pm
- Friday: 7am to 5pm
Please make sure to have your books by the first day of class.