Skillshops are free workshops, or mini courses, that provide real-life solutions to common student issues. You know, all those things that you're dealing with or want to learn about that aren't covered in class. With Skillshops, you can get help with everything from finding financial aid and improving study habits to facing depression and dealing with stress.
Why Attend Skillshops?
- They're free.
- They're offered on all campuses during the day and evening.
- They're short - only an hour or two.
- You can attend as many as you want.
- They're jam-packed with information relevant to your life.
- They're taught by experts, counselors, advisors and professors.
- You don't need to sign up or register in advance. Just show up with your student I.D.
There are no events at this time.