Why Study Spanish?
- About 333 million people in the world speak Spanish as their first language.
- It is the third most widely used language for international business.
- It is the official language of 21 countries.
- Bilingual employees are valued and often earn more than their coworkers who only speak one language.
- 13% of the population of the United States speaks Spanish.
- Approximately 100 million people world wide speak Spanish as their second language.
Take a look at the Valencia Catalog for the Spanish courses offered