East Campus Math Department
Dean of Mathematics
|Location:||Bldg. 7, Room 142|
The Math Department office will be closed until further notice. If you need assistance, please call one of the numbers listed above.
Calculator Checkout Dates
|Calculator Checkout Dates and Times:||All calculators have been checked out for this semester.|
|Number of Calculators Currently Available:||0|
- East Campus in Circle 3 in front of the PAC (The roundabout in front of buildings 3, 4, and 5)
- Students will pull up in their vehicles and stop outside of the PAC on East Campus.
- Students will remain in their cars and present their Valencia ID. If students do not
have a Valencia ID card, you must present a photo ID and know your Valencia ID number.
This can be found in Atlas.
- I would suggest you write your VID number somewhere easily accessible before you come to campus
- Valencia staff will distribute the calculator accordingly.
- If the student drops, withdrawals, or no longer attends class, the calculator must be returned immediately.
- The student understands and agrees that failure to return the calculator will result in a charge to the student for a new “replacement” calculator which is $150.00. A hold will be placed on the student’s records and registration until the college has been reimbursed for the “replacement” calculator or until the original calculator is returned.
- Calculators must be in good working condition when returned. If the borrowed calculator has been lost, damaged, or stolen, the student must pay for a new “replacement” calculator.
|Math Pathways Chart|