Welcome to Valencia College!
Congratulations, you're going to college! Before registering for classes, all degree-seeking students (freshmen and transfer) are required to complete all parts of Orientation. Your Orientation will provide you with the information and resources to help you Start Right at Valencia College.
Please read through all of the information before signing up for Orientation.
Sessions fill up fast, so be sure to sign up early.
Orientation is completely online and will cover the following topics:
- Degree programs offered at Valencia
- Course scheduling options
- Assistance with Admissions and Financial Aid
- Academic advising for first term
- Registration for first term
- Overview of Learning Support and Campus Safety
On the date you signed up for, we'll send your official orientation email - so make sure you check your Atlas email to review your orientation information. This email will include an orientation video, as well as personalized information to help you register for the right classes.
Orientation Sign Up
Signing up for orientation is easy. Just following these steps:
1 Sign Up for an Atlas account (if you haven't already)
- Go to Atlas
- Click on the "Sign Up for an Account" link on the login page
- You will be asked to verify your personal information
- You can then set up your password and secret question
- It may take 5-10 minutes before you can log into your account
2 Log in to Atlas
3 On the My Atlas tab, click on Sign Up inside the New Student Orientation channel located on the upper left side of your screen
4 Select a date and time to receive your orientation email