The Valencia Staff Association serves as a voice for positive change and innovation through an expressed focus on inclusivity, growth and development, engaging staff and the community, staff appreciation, and the reciprocal exchange of information.
Key Areas of Focus
- Express appreciation
- Build community
- Exchange information
- Engage the community
- Support inclusivity
- Foster growth and development
- Be a voice for positive change and innovation
Leadership Team 2019-20
- President- Elect: Mildred Medina
- President: Susan Howard
- President-Elect: Laura Skelton
- President: Lateshia Martin
- President: Lizmarie German
WINTER PARK CAMPUS
- President: Grenka Fletcher
- Secretary: Christopher Brown
VALENCIA STAFF ASSOCIATION LAUNCH BOARD
- Past President: Kari Makepeace, Coordinator, Academic Planning and Support
- President Elect: Mindy Mozena, Director, Student Services
- Communications Coordinator: Max Arb, Manager, Osceola Campus Operations
Want to get involved and represent your campus? Contact us to find out more information on how to join the VSA Leadership Team!
There are no events at this time.