- MAT1033 - Intermediate Algebra M/W 11:30 - 12:45pm taught by Lynn Howard
HUM2220 CRN-16731 - Fill Gordon Rule Humanities
HUM2930 CRN-16584 - Fills Elective Slots
HUM2220 Humanities - Greek and Roman for Veterans and Military Dependents
- HUM 2220 CRN 16731 Course fulfills Humanities Writing (Gordon Rule) requirement
- HUM 2930 CRN 16584 may be used to fulfill part of the 24 required elective hours
These courses provide an opportunity for veterans, their spouses, and dependents to meet and support others with military experience, while exploring relevant themes in humanities texts. Throughout the semester, the class will take a deeper look at the issues raised by war and military service, and discuss topics such as the nature of duty, heroism, suffering, loyalty and patriotism.
Registration begins May 8, 2018.
For more information, please contact Julie Montione at email@example.com
The semester-long course will:
- Empower you to recognize that you are not alone in your experiences.
- Bridge the divide between military, civilian and academic communities.
- The college will also make available several public discussion events to initiate
dialogue about difficulties
faced by veterans within our community.
- Fulfill Institutional Humanities Requirements or Elective Requirements
- Course will meet Fall 2018 Mondays from 1430 - 1715 East Campus