Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Science Degree
The mission of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology program is to offer quality engineering and technology education to develop essential skills to meet the requirements of the industry. Graduates will become productive professionals and leaders by reaching out to community and the profession through innovative services and solutions.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Students will have a broad understanding of technical and professional skills and concepts, and apply them in the analysis of engineering and technology problems for the development of effective solutions for success in industry and/or higher education.
- Students will effectively communicate and work in cross-functional teams while adhering to high standards of ethics and professional responsibility.
Program Outcomes (Student Outcomes)
- an ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- an ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- an ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- an ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes; and
- an ability to function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams.
Enrollment and Graduation Numbers
|Masood Ejaz||Electrical & Computer Engineer WEC||Professor, Elec/Comp Eng Tech||(407) 582-1945|
|Ali Notash||Electrical & Computer Engineer WEC||Professor, Elec/Comp Eng Tech||(407) 582-1937|
|Jessica Chisholm||Network Engineering Technology WEC||Professor, Network Eng Tech||(407) 582-1614|
|Charles Davis||Math WEC||Part-Time Faculty, Math|
|Fred Mawudzro||Electronics Engineering WEC||Part-Time Faculty, EET|
|Jorge Medina||Electrical & Computer Engineer WEC||Part-Time Faculty, ECET|
|Gajadhar Sewnath||Electronics Engineering WEC||Part-Time Faculty, EET|