Bachelor - Electrical & Computer Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Science Degree
Career Program Advisor: Nancy Grigis
The mission of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology program is to offer quality engineering and technology education to develop essential skills to meet the requirements of the industry. Graduates will become productive professionals and leaders by reaching out to community and the profession through innovative services and solutions.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
- Students will have a broad understanding of technical and professional skills and concepts, and apply them in the analysis of engineering and technology problems for the development of effective solutions for success in industry and/or higher education.
- Students will effectively communicate and work in cross-functional teams while adhering to high standards of ethics and professional responsibility.
Program Outcomes (Student Outcomes):
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly defined engineering problems;
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes for broadly-defined engineering technology problems appropriate to the discipline;
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- An ability to conduct standard tests and measurements, and to conduct, analyze, and interpret experiments;
- An ability to function effectively as a member of a technical team.
Enrollment and Graduation Numbers
|Masood Ejaz||Electrical & Computer Engineer WEC||Professor, Elec/Comp Eng Tech||(407) 582-1945|
|Ali Notash||Electrical & Computer Engineer WEC||Professor, Elec/Comp Eng Tech||(407) 582-1937|
|Jessica Chisholm||Network Engineering Technology WEC||Professor, Network Eng Tech||(407) 582-1614|
|Charles Davis||Math WEC||Part-Time Faculty, Math|
|Fred Mawudzro||Electronics Engineering WEC||Part-Time Faculty, EET|
|Jorge Medina||Electrical & Computer Engineer WEC||Part-Time Faculty, ECET|
|Gajadhar Sewnath||Electronics Engineering WEC||Part-Time Faculty, EET|
Social mediaValencia Engineering, Computer Programming & Technology Facebook Group