Health Sciences Information Sessions
Some sessions focus on specific programs, while other sessions cover all Health Science programs. Please read the title of the session carefully before attending. Health Sciences Information Sessions provide an overview of the limited access Health Science programs at Valencia College and the procedures for enrolling in them. They are open to current and prospective students.
Attendance at an Allied Health Information Session is recommended if you chose to meet with your "pending advisor" and have questions about the programs listed below. NOTE: It is mandatory if you are requesting an appointment to meet with a "in-program" advisor.
- Cardiovascular Technology, A.S.
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, A.S.
- Health Information Technology, A.S.
- Paramedic Technical Certificate
- Radiography, A.S.
- Respiratory Care, A.S.
- Nursing, Traditional Track, A.S.
- Accelerated Track in Nursing (ATN), A.S.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) at Valencia College
- Nursing, Valencia/UCF Concurrent ASN-BSN
Upcoming Allied Health Info Sessions
West Campus Building 3, 111
Additional dates may be added, please check back...
What you need to know about Info Sessions
- Students interested in pursuing EMT are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Sciences Information Session.
- Students pursuing the following programs are not required to attend a Health Sciences
- Cardiopulmonary Sciences B.S.
- Radiologic & Imaging Sciences B.S.
- Cardiovascular Technology (CT) Advanced Technical Certificate
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Advanced Technical Certificate
- Information Sessions are generally held on a weekly basis.
- Dates and times are subject to change; please check schedule before attending your selected information session.
- Registration is not required for session.
- Information sessions begin promptly at the start times indicated above.
- Please arrive early as seats will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. The info session may be closed or at capacity if you arrive late.
- Please plan to stay for the entire session. Information will not be repeated for students who arrive late or leave early.
- Please bring a copy of the guide of the program you are interested in and be prepared to take notes
- For additional preparation, see preview of the Information Sessions below:
- -Click here for Nursing
- -Allied Health coming soon...