Health Sciences Information Sessions
Some sessions focus on specific programs, while other sessions cover all Health Science programs. Please read the title of the session carefully before attending. Health Sciences Information Sessions provide an overview of the limited access Health Science programs at Valencia College and the procedures for enrolling in them. They are open to current and prospective students.
Attendance at an Allied Health Information Session is recommended if you chose to meet with your "pending advisor" and have questions about the programs listed below.
- Cardiovascular Technology, A.S.
- Dental Hygiene, A.S.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, A.S.
- Health Information Technology, A.S.
- Paramedic Technical Certificate
- Radiography, A.S.
- Respiratory Care, A.S.
Virtual Allied Health Info Session
Wednesday, Sept. 13th, 2023 at 10:00 AM
- Nursing, Traditional Track, A.S.
- Accelerated Track in Nursing (ATN), A.S.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) at Valencia College
- Nursing, Valencia/UCF Concurrent ASN-BSN
Additional dates may be added, please check back.
View the prerecorded Nursing Health Info Session from September 2023 below:
Information Session Details
What you need to know about Info Sessions
- Students interested in pursuing EMT are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Sciences Information Session.
- Students pursuing the following programs are not required to attend a Health Sciences
- Cardiopulmonary Sciences B.S.
- Radiologic & Imaging Sciences B.S.
- Cardiovascular Technology (CT) Advanced Technical Certificate
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Advanced Technical Certificate
- Dates and times are subject to change; please check schedule before attending your selected information session.
- Information sessions begin promptly at the start times indicated above.
- Be prepared to take notes and ask questions at the end of the presentation.
- Please plan to stay for the entire session. Sessions typically last 2 hours.
- Information will not be repeated for students who arrive late or leave early.