How to Register
To register online:
- Visit the course catalog and select the course or program you desire.
- Choose the section (date) and click on the shopping cart to proceed.
- Pay online after you have registered for your courses in order to secure your seat.
- Print your confirmation after you have paid for your course(s).
Fax your Registration Form
- Print: Registration Form
- Fax to: (407) 582-1580 (Secure Fax)
Mail your Registration Form
- Print:Registration Form
- Mail with payment to:
Continuing Education for Health Professions
P.O. Box 3028, MC 4-47
Orlando, FL 32802-3028
Please have course name, schedule number and credit card information available.
Course confirmations are mailed to the preferred address provided.
Visit us at West Campus, 1800 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, Building HSB 200
How to Pay
- You can pay for courses online, over the phone, in person, or through the mail.
- Valencia accepts cash, money orders, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Checks and money orders must be payable to Valencia College.
- Cash payments may only be made in person at the Business Office located at the West, East, or Osceola campus
Course Registration Information
- Students must be at least 16 years of age
- Walk-in registrations are accepted at the West Campus, Building 2-208
- Payment must accompany registration form
- If a course cancels, and you have preregistered, we will attempt to notify you.
- A notice will also be placed at the entrance to the classroom.
- Your tuition will be refunded according to our refund policy.
- Encouraged due to limited course size
- Registration at the door is based on space availability
- Enrollment is on a first-come basis
- Low enrollment may result in course cancellation
- Full refunds are given when a class is canceled by the
college. Course fees will be fully refunded if request is
received at least 5 business days prior to course start
date. Please note that course fees for eLearning courses
are non refundable once the course has been accessed.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
Refund of Registration Fees
- Refund checks will be mailed within 15 working days.
- A refund will be issued back to the credit card.
In addition to the payment options listed above, businesses/organizations may submit purchase orders and/or formal letters of authorization that must accompany registration requests.
Faxed registrations must include a copy of the purchase order or formal letter of authorization with originals sent to the Business Office.
Purchase orders and/or formal letters of authorization must include:
- Company letterhead with a typed billing address, not handwritten
- Contact name, title, and phone number of person authorized to purchase for business/organization
- State the following: "This letter authorizes Valencia College to bill [company name] for:"
- What is being authorized; i.e., tuition, books, etc. Student(s) name(s), Social Security number(s), course number(s), and dates of class(es)
- NOTE: Letters of authorization signed by students are not accepted.
All confirmations are mailed for all registrations except Web.