Public University List
Florida's Public Colleges and Universities
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
For a description and details of the FAMU articulation agreement, please click here to read the full Agreement.
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida International University
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Valencia College students who complete the A.S. in Network Engineering Technology can transfer to Florida State College at Jacksonville's Bachelor of Applied Science in Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications per conditions in the following agreement.
- Florida State University
- New College of Florida
- Seminole State College
This is an agreement with guidelines and procedures for admission to SSC's Bachelor of Science Degree program in Information Systems Technology after completing an A.S. Degree in Computer Information Technology at Valencia College. For a full description and details of the agreement, please click here.
- St. Petersburg College
This is an agreement whereby students who are wishing to obtain an A.S. Degree in Veterinary Technology at SPC can participate in a program in which all general education core and support courses required for the program can be taken at Valencia. All of the remaining specialized courses can then be accessed through online distance learning. For a full description of the program and admission requirements, please click here to read the full Agreement.
- University of Central Florida
- Articulated Architecture (University of Central Florida)
- Articulated Computer Science (University of Central Florida)
- Articulated Information Technology (University of Central Florida)
- Articulated Engineering (University of Central Florida)
- Articulated Legal Studies (University of Central Florida)
- University of Florida
For information on the Warrington College's online Business Program, contact Samanta Matadin at 407-582-2320; or visit Valencia College's East Campus, Building 3, Room 108. To contact Ms. Matadin via e-mail, the address is email@example.com
Pathways to Bachelor's Degree Programs
Articulated A.S. to B.A./B.S. transfer options for A.S. degree graduates to pursue a Bachelor's degree including agreements with private and public universities.